Tis Over, Tis Over

First day of holidays. I have a WHOLE fortnight off. This morning though I am in withdrawal from the madness of the last two weeks. Year end issue done, Fiction issue done, glorious illustrations and all.

Home and dry, despite Jai nearly killing both of us by driving us into traffic (hands off the steering wheel, waving both his hands describing how he thinks the India Today Sex Survey issue was put together.)

First day of holidays. I have a WHOLE fortnight off. I am not sure what to do. But the first order of the day seems to me the dim sum buffet and vast piles of murder mysteries.

6 comments:

But you can't deny that it would be cool to have the issue come out posthumously. Tarun could write a joint obit for us.

December 21, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Yes, but you wouldn't have lived to see it, would you/ unless you're getting kobayashi or someone to help you from the other side.

now iw ant to know exactly what jai was saying about the sex survey that needed him (him!) to take both hands off the wheel!

December 21, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

hello darling kutty,
I owe you major email but life is only ever now pre and post-production. not dissimilar from one weekly i realise. send me a copy of this here fiction issue and i'll spill my not so juicy secrets.
love, l.

December 22, 2008 at 1:46 AM  

J, I am not sure i want to share obit space.

SB, J was doing a dramatic recreation of tabloid editors he has known.

L, Don't you kutty me! WHERE is the email? Also mail me postal address.

December 22, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Sounds like a good plan. Not the dim sum buffet so much, but the murder mysteries, yes!

December 23, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

banno, you cannot imagine how glorious the dim sum buffet is. come to delhi, come off

December 23, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home