Jai and the Bhai

Does this phrase make me look fat? (Or to misquote Babli, redoubtable kisi moti ka naam hai)


In any case, Jai has said everything that needs to be said. Tehelka has a fiction special coming out this week. It's the year-end issue. Buy a copy or two. Buy it for the 15 stories and the great illustrations. Buy it so that there will be one next year.

And to clarify, 15 short stories, no news, no features, only fiction.

Alright then, so should I beat Jai or not?

In other news, I'm a sister-in-law! I have one number Manipuri sister-in-law and a few hundred newly acquired Manipuri relatives. More about weddings and brothers later. After the damned fiction special goes to print.

4 comments:

good god! your brother got married? feels wierd when kid brothers start getting married.

December 20, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

that little boy who used to drop you home on a moped?

damn, i am old! and you have a hundred new relatives!

as an aside, someday i will tell you about about the couple of hundred mallu relatives i got the moment i signed a document in a non descript sarkari office.

December 20, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Sur: the very same small boy! and yes please tell me about instant relatification

December 23, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

My brother's wife cooked delicious food at Christmas and gave me extravagant gifts. I love being a sister-in-law (although she's from Pittsburgh, not Manipuri).

Congrats :-)

December 29, 2008 at 2:08 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home