Its 6 am and I have not managed to go to sleep yet. I am feeling satisfied staring at Kalpana Subramanian's sleeping girls. I want the phone to ring too.

If you are sleepless and dreamless spend this morning looking at the LotusEaters Collective's sketchbooks online. Uzma Mohsin, Anand Naorem and Sudeep Chaudhuri, three of my colleagues, are part of the collective and each have delicious work online.

Each member of the collective has very distinctive work but that nomenclature was not for cuteness. Feel languor overcome you as you explore their work. Look at Prashant Miranda's watercolours and tell me that you don't immediately want to leap into bed, sleep, have sex, have a joint and have an epic adventure all at the same time.




2 comments:

Wow, thanks for sharing this site. They are all beautiful...I do love Kalpana's drawings and Sandeep's particularly...okay and Prashant's too...

:-)

July 18, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

you are welcome. Do check out masalachaionline.com for all the hot new artists and designers.

July 18, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home